- Do you offer subscriptions?
- Do I get a discount?
- How do I subscribe?
- What if I need to change my subscription?
- Can I skip a delivery?
- When will my card be charged?
1) Yes! We now offer subscriptions for all of our coffee and Sweet Justice products. Finally!
2) You sure do! If you subscribe, you will save 5% on your order every time. This is to both reward your loyalty, but also because the way the system works, you can't earn nor redeem Bean Points for the subscriptions orders. The 5% is actually a better savings than Bean Points over time, so hopefully this suffices!
3) Subscribing is easy. Just find the products you want to subscribe to, select the size and grind level or whole bean, and select "Subscribe". Then, specify how often you want your coffee delivered, and add it to your cart. It's that simple!
4) No problem! You can manage your subscriptions in your Dean's Beans account. Just login to your Account and select "Account" from the drop down menu.Then select 'Manage Subscriptions" on the right side of your screen. From there you can manage your address, payments, and upcoming orders. Note: if you need to change the Grind Level, you will need to delete the product, and re-subscribe with the updated product and grind level.
5) Yup! In "Manage Subscriptions" just find the shipment data that you need to manage and select "Skip". Your subscription will be pick back up the following week.
6) Your card will be charged on the order date listed under the "Manage upcoming orders" tab.