Just like with any cup of coffee, there are a lot of ways to Cold Brew! Here is our recommended recipe, direct countless, highly-caffeinated tests from our Roast Master:
- Mix 1 cup Normal Grind coffee with 8 cups of Cold Water
- Stir thoroughly to saturate the coffee grounds
- Let sit at room temperature for 12-16 hours
- Strain through a filter, such as a cheesecloth or a fine mesh sieve
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy over ice!
Our multi-origin blends are designed to highlight the nuances of the various coffeelands around the world. We balance different origins and roast levels to create complex flavor profiles that can't be made by one bean alone. The countries reflected in this organic coffee blend: