Frequently Asked Shipping Questions
COVID-19 Updates: This global pandemic is changing daily, so please check here for updates as they pertain to Dean's Beans operations.
Pick Up Orders are allowed through website, but we are not open to the general public. We are no longer accepting walk-in customers or visitors. You may still place an order on our website for pick up at our Beanery, or you can chose to have it shipped directly to your house. You may order online and, during checkout, select the "pick up in store" shipping option if you would like to pick up your coffee here. You will receive an email when your order is ready, and your order will be left on the porch for pick up at your convenience. Full statement here.
- When will my order ship?
- What is your return policy?
- What is your shipping policy?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you have free shipping?
COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE! We are dealing with a number of coronavirus challenges (decreased staff, split shifts, new protocols, heavier customer service requests, and increased sales), and we have found it is taking us an extra two days to get your orders out the door. We are doing our best, but please be patient with us if it takes longer for your order to get to you! We are all in this together, and your coffee WILL get to you.
We ARE still roasting to order, however, so the coffee is still as fresh as can be.
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we are here to help make it right! We can be reached at email@example.com or 978-544-2002 Monday through Friday 9-4. If we can't answer your call, please leave a message with any issues. When calling, please note your order number, and the Shipping Dept. number so we can help track your order.
We ask that you call us within 48 hours of realizing your order is not satisfactory. Request for returns or exchanges after 48 hours may not be honored, due to the freshness of our products.
If your order arrives damaged, call us immediately so we can start a claim with the shipping company. Please save the box and packaging for 5 days, in case the shipper needs to inspect it to fulfill the claim. We will work with you and the shipping company to replace the product as quickly as we can.
If you receive the incorrect products, it's probably due to a packing error. Sorry! We are only human! Call us and we will, of course, work with you on an exchange.
Any other problems? Call us and we'll talk it through with you!
We use two shipping carriers: UPS and the US Postal Service (or Post Office). We offer a range of options to accommodate different budgets and expedited packages. These include:
- Standard Shipping for a set rate, depending on your order. We select the most economic shipping carrier for your order, and the times in transit range from 2-8 days depending on location.
- Under $25.00 = Standard Shipping is $6.00
- $25.01 - $49.99 = Standard Shipping is $8.00
- $50.00 - $99.99 = Standard Shipping is $10.00
- $100 and up = FREE SHIPPING (yes folks, we finally have a free shipping threshold!)
- Expedited UPS options for customers who need their coffee sooner, by a guaranteed date. IMPORTANT: Add 1 business day for processing all expedited orders!
- UPS Ground (1 business day processing + 1-5 business days in transit, depending on location)
- UPS Three Day Select (1 business day processing + 3 business days in transit)
- UPS Next Day Air (1 business day processing + 1 business day in transit)
- Please remember that we need 1 additional business day to roast and pack up your order, in addition to UPS Estimated Delivery Dates.
When choosing your shipping options, please read any fine print closely! We work very hard to get your packages to you quickly, but once the packages leave our facility, the shipping is out of our hands.
Shipping to a Alaska or Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, or a military address? Great! We will select the appropriate USPS shipping option to get your package to you as quickly as possible!
5. Do you offer Free Shipping?
Yes, we do! You will receive Free Shipping on any order $100 and over.