Picking Up? Please read!
Given the extension of the COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Guidance, our doors remain closed to the public BUT we are once again allowing for pre-paid Pick Up Orders through our website. The entire process will be DIFFERENT than pre-COVID times, so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Please read these important COVID-19 policies before picking up your order:
- FIRST, we really REALLY appreciate your patience, flexibility and understanding as we are going to be very strict about all these new rules and policies! They have been well thought-out and put in place with the only goal of keeping our employees and you (the general public!) safe. So, while we hate that we cannot make exceptions or communicate as readily with you, it is in our best interest that we remain strict.
Ok, onto the nitty gritty:
- Your order will be ready for pick up TWO (2) BUSINESS* DAYS after you place your order. For example, if you order on a Tuesday, your order will be ready for pick up on Thursday afternoon. You will receive an email when your order is ready.
- This 2-day time frame is due entirely to how we process online orders and the modified COVID-19 production schedule.
- If you come for pick up, and your order is not waiting for you, you will have to try back later.
- We cannot accommodate calls or emails for "rush" orders for quick turnaround - you have to place the order online, and wait the 2 business days. So, don't call us from the parking lot expecting us to bring you out some coffee ;)
***We cannot accommodate early pick ups.***
- You will receive an email once your order has been fully processed, and is ready for pick up. You may pick it up at your convenience once you receive the email.
- All orders will be left in a designated Pick Up spot, clearly marked with your name.
- When picking up, PLEASE adhere to the 6' social distancing guidance issued by the state. We also recommend wearing a mask if you encounter other people while picking up.
- If you arrive early and your order is not ready, please do not knock on our door. It is locked for employee protection, and employees are under strict guidance not to open it or to make exceptions for people. It is for our employee safety that we are being really strict about this, and we appreciate your understanding.
- All pick up orders will be ready at or around 3:00pm, and once you get an email saying your order is ready, you can pick it up at your convenience.
- If you can't pick it up that same day, that's fine! It'll be there for you anytime, as it is waiting in a safe, covered spot outside our facility.
- If you arrive for a pick up, and your order is NOT outside waiting for you, you will have to try back later. We cannot try to retrieve your order when it is in process, as we cannot interrupt the production flow!
*Our BUSINESS days are Monday through Friday, so if you order on a Friday your order will be ready the following Tuesday.
- We are also closed on certain holidays, so please add one additional day for us to get your order ready. Those holidays are:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus/Indigenous People's Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
50 R. W. Moore Ave.
Orange, MA 01364
See you soon!