Regular price $15.09
[Roast Level] Medium
[Countries of Origin] Colombia/Nicaragua/Honduras
For the perfect Cold Brew, we've blended Colombian, Nicaraguan and Honduran beans in a medium roast. This smooth cup stands on its own, but also holds up to cream and sugar.
Just like with any cup of coffee, there are a lot of ways to Cold Brew! Here is our recommended recipe from our Roast Master:
- In a large container, mix .75 lbs (4 ¼ cups) Coarse Ground coffee with 1 Gallon (16 cups) of Cold Water
- Stir thoroughly to saturate the coffee grounds
- Let sit at room temperature for 16-20 hours
- Strain through a filter, such as a cheesecloth or a fine mesh sieve
- Refrigerate for a few hours and enjoy over ice!
Our multi-origin blends are designed to highlight the nuances of the various coffeelands around the world. We balance different origins and roast levels to create complex flavor profiles that can't be made by one bean alone. The countries reflected in this organic coffee blend: